Skip navigation
Frances Weber
Currently Being Moderated

Not sure how to add this advanced effect

Jun 21, 2012 10:48 AM

I have a landing page where the user will return to multiple times. On it are several click boxes. Each click box is set to jump/branch to a specific slide which loops back to the landing page when done viewing the content.

What I'd like to know how to do is once the user clicks on click box and jumps to the specific slide then returns to the landing page can I have that click box change colors (similar to a url when you click on it, it goes from blue to purple) so the user knows they already clicked on that area and need to view the other pieces on the slide.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2012 10:57 AM   in reply to Frances Weber

I do not really understand the question: a click box is invisible by default, how can it change colors?

Think you are looking for a variation on what I showed in this (old) blog post:

http://lilybiri.posterous.com/template-for-reusing-script

If you explain what I do not understand, I can guide you, but the advanced actions will be similar to those in the template,

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2012 1:33 PM   in reply to Frances Weber

That is similar to what I created in the template. You could either use another image or cover up the image with a partially transparent circle drawing object on returning.

If you want the template, I need an e-mail address. You can send it by private message,

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points