Skip navigation
commonlove
Currently Being Moderated

Can I run two applications at once from two different computers?

Jun 21, 2012 7:51 PM

Tags: #cloud #creative_clouds

Good Evening,

I would like to use the cloud service. I have read over the FAQs and they were quite clear, however I did not seem to find something to the effect of what I need answered.

If I were to download the apps on a backup computer and my personal computer, can I run for example a photoshop application on one computer, while running an encore application on the other computer at the same time?

The FAQs state that I can pick and choose which apps I want on a computer. Will I be able to download a portion of the apps on my personal computer and the remaining on a backup computer, while being able to use a portion on computer and another portion on another computer at the same time?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 22, 2012 2:53 PM   in reply to commonlove

You could be working in two different applications on two different computers, going back and forth between them.

You can install any of the applications that you wanted to use on either of the computers but still only on two computers overall.

Hope that helps,

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 1, 2012 7:53 AM   in reply to commonlove

David_B, I am still a little confused by your answer. You said "going back and forth between them", but the question was if you can use them at 'the same time'. So for instance, lets say the Primary has Photoshop on it and the secondary has Encore, can a user be using photoshop at the exact same time as another user using Encore?

Thanks

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points