Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Export Slideshow for Facebook

Jun 22, 2012 2:43 AM

I've had troubles exporting a slideshow so that I can post it on facebook.  I've been getting error messages, not sure what they mean.  Can someone just help me out and tell me what steps I should take to get a slideshow exported for use on Facebook?  Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 22, 2012 10:07 AM   in reply to montesjesse

Export a slide show as JPEGs

You can export a slide show as a series of JPEG files that you can share with clients or other people. Each JPEG file includes the slide’s layout, background, and cell options. No transitions or playback options are exported.

1. In the Slideshow module, press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and then click the Export JPEG button on the lower left.
    2. In the Export Slideshow To JPEGs dialog box, type a name for the slide show in the File Name (Windows) or Save As (Mac OS) box. The name is used for a folder that contains the JPEG images. The JPEG images use the filename you specify plus a sequence number and the .jpeg filename extension.
    3. Navigate to and select a location to save the folder that contains the JPEG images.
    4. Set the following options:
      Quality
      Renders each JPEG at a specified quality setting. Lower-quality images yields a smaller file size. Drag the Quality slider or enter a numeric value from 0 to 100 (with 100 representing the highest quality, and 0 representing the lowest).Note: Photos are embedded with sRGB profiles.
      Width and Height
      Specifies the pixel dimensions for the exported JPEG files. Lightroom resizes the slides to fit within the dimensions without cropping or changing the slides’ aspect ratio. The pixel dimensions of your computer display are the default size.
      Common Sizes
      Specifies common dimensions for the files, such as 640 x 480, and enters those values in the Width and Height fields. Screen applies the dimensions of your display.
    5. Click Save (Windows) or Export (Mac OS).

This was found on the adobe help page:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/lightroom/using/WS6DDCD715-5005-4d98-9D2F- 709DC27B204B.html

hope that helps,

janelle

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 22, 2012 4:51 PM   in reply to montesjesse

it might be facebook. ive done some research and some have had a similar problem in another thread :

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4410045

- janelle

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points