Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 download

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Where can i download Adobe Master Collection CS5.5? I have downloaded the files some time back but my computer got virus infected and i have lost my files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download from this server. Getting the below message.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS5_5/win32/MasterCollection_CS5_5_LS1.7z?" on this server. 

Reference #18.4cfac171.1340457545.9c9ab4

One more question. Can I download a single product say for example Adobe Fireworks CS5.5 and use the Adobe Master Collection Serial number on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the instructions provided on the page again. And no, you cannot use suite serials for standalone products.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Master Collection zip file is too large. To install Adobe Fireworks from the Master Collection can i just copy the below folders

AdobeFireworks11.1.0All, AdobeFireworks11.1.0en_GBLanguagePack, AdobeFireworks11.1.0en_USLanguagePack

and run the .exe file.

Or do I need to copy all the folders from the Master Collection. Also let me know to install Fireworks apart from these folders are there any other folder to be copied.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines