Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error updating CS6 Production Premium

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm attempting to update CS6 Production Premium on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4.

I keep getting these errors:

Flash Pro CS6 Help Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U5

Adobe After Effects CS6 11.0.1 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U5

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.7 Update

Adobe Media Encoder CS6 6.0.1 Update

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 6.0.1 Update

Adobe Extension Manager CS6 Update

Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try updating the software from the new user account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, I've tried via the application itself updating and downloading the update packages. Both give me the same error.

Any news from Adobe???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a similar expereince yesterday and updated it today -- different error codes, but same general problem with not being able to update in CS6 suite.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having these same problems as well. No response from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend reviewing Troubleshoot update issues | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-update-issues-cs5-cs5.html.  Please feel free to respond to this thread if you have any questions regarding the steps listed within the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no CS6 versions avaliable for some crucial applications like InDesign or Illustrator. So I can't manually update and have to rely on the AAM to update them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although maybe a little late for the OP, I had the same problem, after disabling User Account Control in Windows 7 Accounts I was able to install the updates.  You could try first to run the Adobe Updater in Admin mode  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\PDapp.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines