Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Why do the creative cloud apps turn back to tryout mode even after 2months of PAYED subscription?

Jun 19, 2012 11:16 PM

After  months of subscribing to the creative cloud and properly working with the apps until now the apps are reverting to tryout mode?! How could that be? Credit card has been charged, of course ...

Any idea of how to end that?!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 20, 2012 2:11 PM   in reply to RADEBAR

Do you have CS5 products that you use occasionally? That might be related, we have a known issue that could cause this behavior

CCM products revert to trial mode with incorrect number of days remaining| CCM, CS6
    http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/trial--1-launch.html

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2012 6:58 AM   in reply to RADEBAR

Any update yet Dave?

Just wanted to add my voice to this thread as I'm experiencing the same known issue. I cant unfortunatley scrap using CS5 just yet as theres a Google webfont plugin in CS5 thats not available on CS6 yet (incidentally cant be fixed by the software publishers until Adobe fix a known issue with CS6) so I'm having to re-register regularly.

Give them a nudge Dave please as this problems driving me nuts.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 23, 2012 4:50 AM   in reply to zarrdave

Totally driving me nuts too. Who would install CS6 without having CS5 apps as a back up. Seriously shows very little idea of working in the real world. I keep getting the Trial screen coming up and having to re sign in.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 23, 2012 9:34 AM   in reply to David__B

Just my 2 cents worth I have licensed cs5 products,( Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver) on my desktop but I have not used them since installing cloud and I suffer with the same issue.

JesseL

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 24, 2012 4:38 AM   in reply to jesselh

As a working professional I'm finding that Creative Cloud both frustrating & embarrassing
    imagine being called to a clients office to do some product retouching and finding that without
    a reliable internet connetion that the product that I DO pay for WILL NOT WORK, and to put to bluntly
    if the software that makes me a living won't work, then I can't either.

I would think that CS6 sould be able to run for at least a week without checking in, not everywhere in
    the world has San Jose internet speeds, I often go to places where the best you'll get is 50~150kbs
    and at a few times a year
    places where there is NO NET ACCESS AT ALL.

I have licensed cs5/5.5 products on my big PC and have removed cs5/5.5 from my laptop and both
    suffer the log on 2-4 times a day.

It is VITAL that this issue is fixed

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 25, 2012 6:49 AM   in reply to David__B

I am also being asked to sign in on a regular basis. I used to have cs5 on my machine but I had to remove it because of lack space. Now I just have cs6 but it still asks me to sign on about 1/2 the time I open us the programs. It is very annoying and NOT what I expected when I signed up.

Ruth

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2012 6:56 AM   in reply to RADEBAR

Any news on this from anyone at Adobe? I dont think this problem has gone away, we're all just patiently waiting and getting more and more frustrated.

Could we have an update please?

Dave.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2012 7:22 AM   in reply to bluecrystalcreative

Just last night the internet had issues at my home and when I opened Dreamweaver CS6 it gave me a warning about my subscription and gave me ONLY a 5 day grace period. I guess I'm not experiencing the other problems folks are having, but when I read up on going with the Creative Cloud option I believe it said we were supposed to have a 1 month grace period which would actually serve the purpose of being on vacation in a remote area for a week or two. I had also called sales so that may have been what was pitched by the salesman too. Either way that is what was promised and 30 days is not to much to ask for.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 7, 2012 8:43 AM   in reply to RADEBAR

The issue with licensing conflicts between versions was resolved by an update to the Adobe Application Manager.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points