• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone tell me about these little blue squares?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install PSE8 from disc onto my new laptop (mac running lion).  It gets to this point but the Quit and Install buttons have a little blue box right over the text.  It seems to disable the buttons where I can't select either.  In order to close out of it I need to click the red button, not the Quit.  I tested the same disc on a different machine and it looks normal.

Is this a flash or java issue?

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 9.26.15 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is more of the display issues , can you create a new user account , install the software and then check.

Create a new user account :- http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/install-or-run-applications-new.html

Once installed log in back in the old account and check , if your applications run fine , delete the new account created to install the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually tried that. Logged in as admin user and tried the install and it had the same blue squares. When I click either it does nothing. Until I close with the red dot then it confirms that I want to quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange....can you check in the Safe Mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone else has also recently asked about these "blue squares" in the Flash Player installer: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1028564

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines