• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put Cs5 Design Premium on new computer without disk?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2012 Jun 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a copy of the Student addition of Cs5 Design Premium from a local Uni Book store. I have misplaced the disk and now have a new lap top I need to install the program on. I have tried to download the trial version but can't find it as Cs6 keeps coming up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering the question unfortunatly it still only has the Cs6 link not the Cs5 which I have the serial no. for so once the trial is up for the Cs6 which I have down loaded now I will be back to the same position as I am now wondering how I can get the Cs5 on my new lap top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mylenium as shared the proper link .....scroll down the page and you will find the download link upto CS3.

Also read the instruction properly to avoid any "Access Denied" error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines