• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download purchased products

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download my Design Premium 5.5, purchased May 2011. Followed the instructions, log-in, order history etc. but all I get is a spinning wheel and nothing to download. I have tried on to different macs and to different browsers, but with the same result. A spinning wheel and then a white space, where I suppose the downloads should have been.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the link, but what a lot of information that page contains. I simply can not find what I need, and the links that I do try just gives me a "Access denied"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the instruction properly.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines