Skip navigation
Felixp97
Currently Being Moderated

Welcher Laptop?

Jun 25, 2012 10:51 AM

Tags: #cs6 #premiere_pro_

Hi,

könnt ihr mir helfen bei meiner Laptopauswahl? Wäre cool.

Ich möchte hauptsächlich Premiere Pro CS6 benutzen, dafür sollte es reichen. Mein Budget liegt bei 1000 bis 1600 Euro.

Danke

Felixp97

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 25, 2012 12:34 PM   in reply to Felixp97

Have a look at the Benchmark Results and select Computer Type from the horizontal panel and select laptops. That gives you an idea of what kind of laptop runs reasonably well. Your budget is tight however.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2012 6:09 AM   in reply to Felixp97

I'd vouch for a MacBook Pro, might not be the fastest out there but a good allrounder and very, very solidly built...

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2012 6:54 AM   in reply to zikade

very, very solidly built...

and very, very expensive ... and even more expensive if you add thunderbolt disks to it. Anyway it is way out of reach for the budget indicated. Only € 4348 for a MBP with a thunderbolt raid, and without a second display. For half that amount you can get a faster PC.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2012 8:09 AM   in reply to Harm Millaard

Huh, don't know about you, but I do get an MacBook Pro for around 1600 €. No external storage, true, but that wasn't the question.

And why should one use a Thunderbolt RAID? There are USB3 and FW800 connectors as well. Using Thunderbolt is very nice for adding a RED Rocket, some Displays, a decent VIdeo I/O card and - admitted - some storage as well. I wouldn't want to try all that with any other machine, but that wasn't the question either, now was it?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2012 9:39 AM   in reply to zikade

26-6-2012 18-36-45.png

and it is only a 15" screen with a single SSD.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points