I am busy with a African Weddding and it is Sony EX1R footage (1920 x 1080 50I). The project is 03:46:00 long and I am trying to trancode to a 50 gig Blu-Ray. I started trancoding last nigh at about 22h00 and this morning at 04h45 it is only one third done. The footage only has RGB curves applied. I did dissable Cuda as the out put quality is poor when cuda is enabled.
I7 980X OC 4.1
24 gig Ram 1600
Win 7 64
1 x 600 gig WD Raptor (OS)
1 x 1tb for project files
7 x 1tb raid 0 (intel RBL080 raid controller)
Black magic Ultra studio pro (9.5.2 drivers)
all of windows and CS6 programs have the latest updates. I stopped the transcode and am trying the transcode now (that uses AME). I need this finished urgently as the customer is going back home on Friday. As I am writing this the machine is only using 10.7 gig of ram (set to use 20) and using 20 to 30% of the CPU.
Europe, Middle East and Africa