Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, Can't activate my Master Collection CS6 trial with my cc account...

May 11, 2012 9:04 AM

Tags: #problem #creative #french #trial #collection #master #cs6 #serial #cloud #fr

Hello, I have on my computer the CS6 Master collection trial version since a few days,

i subscribed to a creative cloud and installed Application manager. It tells me some apps ares installed and other arent ! (ex: after effect is installed and photoshop isn't !!! but they are in my Master cs6 trial !) its a little bit wird...

then, when i launch after effect it tells me to activate, log in my adobe account and ask me for a serial (like many other people on the forum).

Do i need to uninstall all Master Collection and reinstall apps one by one with the app manager ???

Im on a Windows7 x64 PC from France with a CS6 Master collection trial in french

a last little thing : "premiere pro CS6 family" is a group of apps or a different app of "premiere pro cs6 "

apologize my english. Hope i'll be able to use this fabulous CS6 soon !!!!!

Bye

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 11, 2012 9:37 AM   in reply to Gbee64

Hi,

You are correct you need to uninstall Master Collection CS6 and then run CS6 Cleaner Tool (http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html?promoid=GYTAU)

Then install all the software through Adobe Application Manager.

-Sumit Singh

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 23, 2012 3:29 PM   in reply to Sumit Singh

So are you saying there is no way to have a loca lbackup of the install files or order a media dvd set for this, as downloading each time is not clever at all.

I would have thought downloading the cs6 master suite trials or ordering its trial media kit could be installed and enter the CS Cloud Sub serial and it activates it.

I just tried this with the downloaded cs6 master trial media on my new z800 and no it doesnt accept the serial, even though is a genunine serial.

Seriously Adobe how did you miss this one, such an obvious task user were going to try.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2012 12:18 AM   in reply to AckrosGliceas

Use the license this software button not Activate and enter your Adobe ID. This worked for me, as told to me by Adobe and mentioned in loads of other posts saying the same as you! Hope this helps

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points