Skip navigation
RicardoApples
Currently Being Moderated

FTP Status

Jun 20, 2012 2:41 AM

Tags: #dreamweaver #cs6

Liking DW CS6 so far. Just a couple of questions.

WHen I upload a large file now, the status of the upload is now more difficult to check. Prev versions had a sliding upload bar that gave the progress. Any way to get that back?

And also in the find/replace window, I only ever seach 'source code' yet each time the box opens it defaults to text search. Is there a way to have 'source code' as the default?

And lastly, if I am looking at the code inspector and need to switch temporarily to another application, whenever I come back to DW it loses focus from the code inspector and goes to the start of the document. Any way to keep focus here?

Thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 24, 2012 4:37 AM   in reply to RicardoApples

WHen I upload a large file now, the status of the upload is now more difficult to check. Prev versions had a sliding upload bar that gave the progress. Any way to get that back?

Don't think so.

And also in the find/replace window, I only ever seach 'source code' yet each time the box opens it defaults to text search. Is there a way to have 'source code' as the default?

For me, it always defaults to Source.  Perhaps it selects the last search type used?

And lastly, if I am looking at the code inspector and need to switch temporarily to another application, whenever I come back to DW it loses focus from the code inspector and goes to the start of the document. Any way to keep focus here?

Use split view instead of code inspector.  But then I'm not seeing code inspector reset as you describe. Are you on Mac or PC?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points