Skip navigation
DLauer68
Currently Being Moderated

Corrupted or Damaged File

Jun 26, 2012 12:39 PM

I just downloaded the adobe reader for android app.  It will not open a file sent in email.  It says that the document cannot be opened because it is corrupted or damaged. I can open the same file on my desktop using Adobe acrobat standard V 6 and with Adobe Reader X.  Any ideas?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 26, 2012 12:44 PM   in reply to DLauer68

Can you please share the pdf with us ? You can email it to adobereader-android@adobe.com<mailto:adobereader-android@adobe.com>

Thanks,

-vaibhav

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 3, 2012 11:56 PM   in reply to DLauer68

The PDF you sent us works correctly at our end. I have also emailed you about the same. Kindly retry it at your end , and ensure that full pdf is getting downloaded.

When you say “some” documents , please share other documents from your phone where you see the issue. I received just one such document which is working for me. It will help us to replicate the problem at our end.

Thanks,

-vaibhav

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 10, 2013 10:03 AM   in reply to DLauer68

it doesn't open some PDFs now, which previous version seemed to have no problem working with. I don't want to waste your time anymore, though I will just leave you with this:

there is free soft out there in Play Market, which can highlight, work in conjunction with Lingvo (or other dictionary shells), providing handy tools for translation, and it can do simple tasks in elegant and spectacular fashion. Meanwhile you guys in Adobe are eager in adding some functionality, which has nothing to do with everyday reading experience, and you focus on god knows what, but a customer.

Just think about it for a moment... I'm done with using your soft, sorry.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points