• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.262 doesn't work!!!

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Flash player 10 on my computer, but in order to play certain videos - such as videos on facebook - I am prompted to upgrade to Flash player 11. I go to the Flash Player site and try to download the update. It seems to install properly, but afterwards Firefox won't show any videos or graphics at all! No youtube videos, no Googlemaps Streetview, nothing that uses Flash Player! All I get is blank screen!

Now -

I have just updated to Adobe Reader X. At first I could not do this as I kept getting a message saying "could not find the file specified" but I have managed to solve this issue now - it seems. However, I have heard tell of a problem that Mozilla Firefox has with either Flash or Reader. Something to do with either program running on Firefox 32-bit?? Is this true?

I need help in solving this problem so I can run both Adobe Reader X and the new Adobe Flash 11 on Firefox with no problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are aware of some campatibility issues of Flash Player 11.3 with Mozilla Firefox.

Please see the following doc for more details: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-113-crash-mozilla.html

See the following doc to know which version of Flash Player is installed on your machine: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines