Are you reducing by a specific amount for every file, or is every file to be reduced differently?
If you just wish to reduce all files by 3dB, for example, you can record a new Favorite where you reduce a single file by -3dB and then apply that favorite to all the files in your Batch Process window.
1. Open a single file in the Waveform editor
2. Clck Favorites > Start Recording Favorite
3. in the HUD gain control overlay, click the text and type -3 and press enter
4. Click Favorite > Stop Recording Favorite. Name it "Reduce amplitude -3dB" and click OK
5. Drag your files to be modified into the Batch Process panel and select "Reduce amplitude -3dB" in the Favorite dropdown at the top of the panel.
6. Click RUN to just apply the modification, or open Export Settings if you intend to write the modified files immediately.
Europe, Middle East and Africa