• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have a serial # for cs6 premium but i dont have a a cs6 premium file to download where is it?? its

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a serial # for cs6 premiumon the license site but i dont have a a cs6 premium file to download on the download site where is it?? its not in the download section where my old cs5 is

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get in touch with support or simply download the trial version and activate it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase a volume license?  If so the order may be available at https://licensing.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For that type of detail you will want to contact our support team as Mylenium suggested.  They will be able to look into your situation more directly than is possible through a public forum.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am unsure which region/country you are in but we do have a speciailized volume licensing team.  Calling 800-443-8158 and select option 1 to speak to a Volume Licensing Customer Service representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines