• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Page Numbers

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with page numbers in my captivate project. The page numbers appear, but on some pages, they repeat the number from the previous page. Then, the following slide will be correct again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you insert the slide numbers? Which version of Captivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 5. I am using a template created by someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot of the text caption that is generating the slide number (think it will have a variable, and perhaps it is on a master slide)

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I deleted the caption, and replaced it with one from another project and that seemed to fix it. Too bad actually, cause it would have been nice to know why that was happening.

I did check the Master slides and there was nothing on them. Thank you for your help though! I appreciate it.

Ruth-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources