• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me.

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past month I've been having to download Flash player multiple times a day. Sometimes it will tell me it didn't work because it's already in use but then I'll go to a site that needs it and it will tell me that it's not installed. It won't stay downloaded, half the time it won't download, and over all this is really annoying and inconvient.

I just called into your help line and spent 45 minutes on the phone with a representative to find out that I have to come here to get help. I've looked at the questions, I haven't seen you providing help to practically anyone. This is really concerning. This is horrible customer service.

Will someone please help me download it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SilverDoeAlways wrote:

I haven't seen you providing help to practically anyone. This is really concerning. This is horrible customer service.

This is not customer service; this is a user to user forum, with active help from some Adobe staff.  Every question and request for help is answered here.

Instead of complaining in your very first post, why don't you provide some information instead, so that someone can actually help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, is it just me, or did anyone else spend the last half hour downsizing their comment to 255 characters thinking they would actually be going to get to email Adobe Customer Service? Instead, because of them being so friggin cheap, were referred here, to the best answer of highly NON-SKILLED peoples?

Maybe Adobe isn't making enough on their software, and needs to raise the price from $1,200.00 for Photoshop, to $1,400??? And here I thought I had heard, and seen it all with the Negative 5 star Dell "Ghandi-Muh-Beeb" Customer Service. People that speak broken English so poorly that you become more frustrated than you were before contacting them...either you cannot understand them, or they cannot understand you.

As a result, you end up trying to relate to something they understand, and draw a mental picture for them made of stick people humping a goat, and realize it would have been easier to have just figured it out for yourself.

So, anyway, I clicked on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        the nice claim on the 24/7 Support link Ilicked                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    n Adobe!!! I love these "Do it Yourself" support forums where you are lucky to even get close to finding a discussion on the same topic you are searching for, and then when you finally do, it is hundreds of people in the same situation still asking what the hell the solution is??? I mean, does anyone with all of the answers say to themselves, "I gotta go to Adobe's website, search their forum, and post all of the right answers for others."   Furthermore, by the time you get lucky enough to find close to the answer you forgot what your question was??? Whoever came up with this idea as a Support option originally, I would love to slap them. Seriously, how cheap

~johnny~

john

qhirw                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many people agree that Adobe's customer service is one of the worst of all software companies.

However, complaining here in the Flash Player forum to fellow users and Flash Player engineers will not change anything; we have no say in Adobe's policy about their customer support.

However, a large number of people have received good help in the appropriate product forums, from fellow users, as well as from Adobe staff.  If you post your problem in the appropriate product forum (with all relevant information), I'm sure you will get some help with your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines