• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

something is wrong....

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I recently bought a new computer. It was working perfectly until recently where I had to update Flash to its newest form. Then things weren’t working?

I would go on youtube and struggle to find a video that actually showed! The video would just be black and nothing would show. Then when I went on other social networking sites videos and audios would not show on the page.

I don’t understand what happened and I would really appreciate some input. I really don’t understand what is happening and I would really like this to be fixed.

-Rosy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

If you are on Windows, you may want to check your graphics driver version; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i know nothing about computers so hopefully whatever i say is useful:

- i use firefox 32-bit...i know it's not the newest verison though.

- i'm using windows 7

and I'm going to check my graphic driver, but i try it doesn't even open. so i'm going to handle the computer to my father & i'll update this post once he's done trying to figure it out too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information.  The likelyhood that the graphics driver may need updating is still there.

Meanwhile can you check something; go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

1. do you see the Flash animation at 1.?
  2. do you see your system information at 2.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines