Skip navigation
lee28382
Currently Being Moderated

downloading PS6

Jul 1, 2012 4:14 PM

Over a year ago I subscribed to CS5.5.  Recently I broke my laptop and had to get a new one.  Since then I have had nothing but a headache trying to reinstall my programs.  I found out that its CS6 now and I have downloaded Dreamweaver 6 but now I want to download Photoshop.  I somehow was able to find a live chat with adobe last week (which I cannot find now, imagine that!) and I was able to download dreamweaver.  Now I want to do the same thing with PS and I cannot find it. I did find where I could download a trial, and it says i currently have 34 minutes left on dreamweaver (which I already have downloaded) and i have 4 hours for PS (about 1100megabytes or so).  I did not use this to download dreamweaver if I remember correctly.  Is there a place where you can go upload PS or was I doing it the right way? 

Thank you

Lee

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 1, 2012 11:12 PM   in reply to lee28382

Downloads are listed under your subscriptions/ products on your Adobe account though for subscriptions your local Adobe Application Manager would handle everything. Downoloading the trial and inputting the serial would work, also.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points