• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading PS6

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over a year ago I subscribed to CS5.5.  Recently I broke my laptop and had to get a new one.  Since then I have had nothing but a headache trying to reinstall my programs.  I found out that its CS6 now and I have downloaded Dreamweaver 6 but now I want to download Photoshop.  I somehow was able to find a live chat with adobe last week (which I cannot find now, imagine that!) and I was able to download dreamweaver.  Now I want to do the same thing with PS and I cannot find it. I did find where I could download a trial, and it says i currently have 34 minutes left on dreamweaver (which I already have downloaded) and i have 4 hours for PS (about 1100megabytes or so).  I did not use this to download dreamweaver if I remember correctly.  Is there a place where you can go upload PS or was I doing it the right way? 

Thank you

Lee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Downloads are listed under your subscriptions/ products on your Adobe account though for subscriptions your local Adobe Application Manager would handle everything. Downoloading the trial and inputting the serial would work, also.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloads are listed under your subscriptions/ products on your Adobe account though for subscriptions your local Adobe Application Manager would handle everything. Downoloading the trial and inputting the serial would work, also.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wouldnt you know i had an icon on my desktop called "adobe application manager!" It had the PS icon and click to download. Thanks!! Lee

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 00:13:04 -0600

To: lee.coleman@hotmail.com

Subject: downloading PS6

Re: downloading PS6

created by Mylenium in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Downloads are listed under your subscriptions/ products on your Adobe account though for subscriptions your local Adobe Application Manager would handle everything. Downoloading the trial and inputting the serial would work, also. Mylenium

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines