• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will I receive the Photoshop CS6 (S&T) serial number?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 15 June, 2012 I have purchased Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Student & Teacher Edition) for Macintosh, from an authorised reseller in my country, which is Romania. Once I received it, I followed the instructions and opened a support case, presenting my student eligibility proof. I have received a reply stating that my document is in another language and that it has been forwarded to an Adobe concern team for validation. And it's been there since the 20th of June. My trial version expires in almost two weeks and I'm really concerned about receiving my serial number on time. My customer identification number is 290645997, if it's of any use.

Please help, someone!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user Forum, so you are not addressing Adobe here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I will move this discussion to the installation & registration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It's my first time here and I didn't know where exactly to post this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an Adobe office in Romania, or did you send the document to the US offices of Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed the instructions I was given in the package & opened a support case where I uploaded all the required info.

There is an Adobe Headquarters in Romania, but I don't think they handle this kind of issues. Anyway, the people from the Customer Support Portal asked me to wait because my document was in another language. They also said I'd be contacted shortly.

I've been waiting for the serial number for almost two weeks now and no serial number.

A few minutes ago I contacted Adobe via Live Chat, and I was sent to identit-e.com, where I was asked to type in my product code. My surprise was that it appeared to be invalid. So I think my problem is evolving into something else now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines