• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Decode Javascript [object Object] from external interface.. (for retrieve original AS3 ByteArray)

Participant ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[For Adobe Programmers]

Hi,

I need to send a byteArray to another SWF via external interface.

Do not tell me about stringify, ç'est too slow! I need to send 20MB!

Do not mention either LocalConnection, I implemented, I have cut my stream in packet of 40K and this is again slow.

By cons, send a byteArray directly to external interface is very fast! in JS, we get an [object Object]. the size of this object is exactly that of my byteArray, it means that it has been received! He just changed format ..

If I make a simple Echo JS, in my AS3, I receive my byteArray well, with good size, but the format [object Object].

I assume that the external interface class encodes the byteArray .. What I would like to know is what format? How can I decode this object to retrieve my original byteArray?

I says that these audio data. Therefore, a series of float (32 bit). That's why the stringify malfunctioning.

It's verry good idea for making the process! (by OS relay) For CPU multicore using.

Thanks in advance and regards

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS: i deposit un new feature request for same goal, but by localConnection..
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3229937

If you like idea, vote for this

Sorry for my english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines