Skip navigation
Bandersnatch II
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop and Premiere Elements 10

Jul 3, 2012 8:49 PM

Tags: #elements_10

I am interested in purchasing Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 as a bundle.

1. Where on the Adobe Site should I go to check prices and order?
  2. Can these applications be downloaded or must they be delivered on disk?
  3. Can I install these on both my notebook and desktop computers?
  4. Am I better off ordering direct from Adobe or through a retailer?
  5. I am currently using Photoshop Pro and EditStudio 6 for photograph and video editing. Is there any "cross product" upgrade path?

Many thanks for your help.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 3, 2012 9:04 PM   in reply to Bandersnatch II

If you want to buy from adobe and you're in the US, here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html?promoid=JOLIV

You can order either disc or download. However, you are almost always better shopping around at places like amazon and big box stores, since PSE is a popular loss leader for them and the price is usually better.

Your license will allow you to have activated copies on two computers at a time.

By "Photoshop Pro" do you mean regular Photoshop? If so, frankly I would skip PSE unless you are using a very old version of PS. There's no upgrade path from PS to PSE because it's not considered an upgrade. Or did you mean Paintshop Pro? If so, you might contact adobe sales to see if they'll do anything for you.

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,806 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 4, 2012 1:39 AM   in reply to Bandersnatch II

If you want to try out the program for yourself before purchasing , download the 30 day free trial using the link below - It‘s the full product. If you like it you can then get the boxed product from your favorite store or on-line retailer. Simply enter the serial number from the DVD box into the trial and it becomes yours to keep. No further installation is required from disk.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_elements &loc=en_us&crosssell=selected

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 4, 2012 6:12 AM   in reply to Bandersnatch II

I agree with 99jon that you should give the trial a good workout. PSE is a very capable program, but it's sometimes a little difficult for people who've been used to the Corel way to get accustomed to doing things the Adobe way.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points