I will try to be clearer. For example I have a section like this:
Common Greenhouse Weeds
Creeping Wood Sorrel
Lesser Seeded Bittercress
Spiny Sow Thistle
Weeds: Strategy for Control
2) Monitor nursery stock often and pull any weeds
3) Do not allow weeds to flower!
4) Oxalis is particularly hard to remove, it may be necessary to remove plant from plant band to eradicate it
5) Vigilance and pulling of weeds throughout grounds to
remove seed sources
6) Proliferation of weeds germinating may indicate
I want to copy and paste this, but I just need the words in order and do not want any gaps. So the above section would look like a paragraph rather than a list. Does that make sense?
Are there multiple spaces or are there high settings for space before or space after?
You can find that by looking in the paragraph panel with the text selected. You might also want to turn on the hidden characters under the type menu.
If you want all of that text in one single paragraph, use Find change to find a paragraph break and replace with a space (unless you were serious that you didn't want any space between the words, in which case repalce with nothing).
Europe, Middle East and Africa