Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Subscribe Multiple Secure Zones

Jul 5, 2012 12:47 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to subscribe multiple secure zones using a single webform :

Example : Secure Zone 1 - payment is needed (when subscribed order should be generated)

Secure Zone 2 : no payment required.

User when submits a single webform user gets susbcribed to Secure Zone 1 as well as Secure Zone 2.

Thank you

Greogry M

Replies
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Jul 5, 2012 3:14 AM   in reply to gregory_manoj2000

Hey Greogry

Not currently unless you ajax trigger a second web form in the process of the first.

Need to be nifty with your scripting though.

What is offered in the second securezone? Because if you take payment a securezone is not assigned unless that payment is confirmed wont go through you can just offer that one.

When they login you could have another form that is a "get access to xxxxx" which can just be a button. In actual fact it is a form with hidden fields pre-populated because the person is logged in. On clicking the button the form submits and they now have access to that other securezone.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 30, 2014 10:13 PM   in reply to Liam Dilley

I've been thinking about this scenario on my current project.

The only reason people join our site is to gain access to premium content (lessons). When that access expires, so does their access to clicking on the hidden form button you've proposed which would subscribe them to the "upgrade/renew" securezone (ie: "Click here to upgrade/renew"). 

So, it seems, upon signing up for a regular membership, I'd have to immediately present the new member with an obvious button which says "ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT" (even though it is already active), and, by clicking this button he/she would then be subscribed to the non-expiring "upgrade" securezone.  This seems risky, since someone may never bother to click activate.

Which leaves, somehow Ajaxing someone in to the upgrade securezone upon their initial membership signup.

Am I understanding correctly? Or can somone point out a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Brian

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Mar 30, 2014 11:01 PM   in reply to AvaloDesign

No Brian, no manual process no.

|
    Mark as: