Skip navigation
This discussion is locked
pmg~
Currently Being Moderated

While using Option+8 Bullets in Indesign it will create "Composite Type Font" while Export pdf

Jul 3, 2012 11:38 PM

While inserting/using Option+8 Bullets in Indesign document versions CS5,CS5.5,CS6 it will create "Composite Type Font" while exporting to pdf. We sure that no composite type fonts have used in Indesign document. Can anyone please look into this and give any suggestion why the font types are getting changed while using Option+8 bullets in InDesign documents.

Thanks in Advance for your help/support.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 4, 2012 4:26 AM   in reply to pmg~

Just so you understand, this is a user to user forum, not a line to Adobe Tech Support or the engineers.

You might get lucky here, but I think this question is outside the scope of knowledge that most of us have and you might do better to open an official support case.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 4, 2012 5:48 AM   in reply to pmg~

Symbols, AFAICR have always caused this. InDesign has a real bullets and numbering feature.

Try that but I can't assure you that it won't happen there, too.

BTW, why is this even an issue?

Bob

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2012 5:00 AM   in reply to pmg~

Tech support will tell you exactly what I did. There is no problem here.

Find out from your client why they think there is.

Bob

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2012 5:16 AM   in reply to pmg~

Apparently someone moved a similar thread from the Acrobat forum back over here (note to the OP: please mention when you are double-posting in different forums) so we now have two threads withthe same name and subject. I'm going to lock this one, and if you have furhter comments, please continue in http://forums.adobe.com/message/4539395

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points