• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message for product price?

Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone got this before?

ERROR: You've provided a Sell Price 2, however Quantity 2 is either missing or less than or equal to 1. Quantity 2 must be greater than 1. Ensure you have also provided a Sale Price 3.

But the sell price one is $1.99. The RRP is 0.00 as we don't use it.

The sell price two is $1.89 for 100 units

There is no Sale price 3.

The minimum quantites are 25.

Does anyone know why it's being funny? I'd look in the knowledge base but kb.worldsecuresystems.com is still down..

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

We have managed to replicate the issue and have logged a bug with the dev team on it. I believe that this will be fixed in the next sprint, but please be on the look out for the BC blog posts as the bug fixes are published there before every upgrade.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From that error message it looks like you're entering the volume pricing but not specifying the price. Have you worked this out/ If not, please give us the screenshot of your price settings and I'll have a closer look at it.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,  Still happening - screen shot attached.

Regardless of what numbers I enter into the fields it still pops up. The minimum units on the detail screen is 25.

Worse comes to worse I'll have to create a brand new item and disable this one - but then it will skew our figures for sales etc.

error BC.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works on my test site. Please clear the cache and if that doesn't work, please supply me with the site URL and I'll have a look into it for you.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I've just found this problem too, here's the situation:

I have a single customer sale price and a wholesale price with volume discounts, i am using Quality thresholds 2 & 3 and sale prices 2 & 3 (for wholesale).

I then try to add an RRP and a sale price to the consumer price and I get the same error message DandyDahlia gets. When I disable the volume discount in the wholesale pricing I can add the RRP and a sale price to the consumer price ok. However this doesnt help as I need the volume discounts for my wholesale customers. Also annoyingly when a wholesaler logs into the secure zone they are shown the consumer RRP and sale price.

My URL to a single product where i am trying to solve this is http://www.macaroonjewellery.co.uk/necklaces/swarovski-crystal-thai-silver-necklace-2012

This is driving me mad!

Thanks

Karl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to say I have cleared the cache.

Thanks

Karl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Mario Found a client with this issue now, same error data in. Does look like a BC bug.

Ill PM you product and site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,  I'll PM you the site. It's still happening even after clearing cache etc.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario this is still happening on my site - BC wont let me have a product with a single Consumer and a volume discount Wholesaler price without getting this error message.

Please can you look into this.

Thanks

Karl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

The issue is intermittent and only happens on some products. I was able to replicate it only on the product Lana provided me. Would you be able to post the URL of the sit and the name of the product so that I can compare the two?

Thanks!

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2012 Jul 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mario,

We really need this to be fixed - you said it still saved even with the error message - but it doesn't.

We have just had a big press hit on an item and the volume size is all wrong. it needs to be 12 units for http://ephemurl.com/4w/yed

What should we do? This is really bad as 10 units (what it is currently when customer login to see pricing) is too small to fit in our display and we can't call every customer to tell them it's 12... When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2012 Jul 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario, I have had to disable all wholesale volume pricing due to this bug, when I turned off a wholesale volume discount so I could add a consumer sale price and then tried to turn the wholesale volume discount back on the system simply refused to let me add wholesale volume discounts.

This is quite an issue for us.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have managed to replicate the issue and have logged a bug with the dev team on it. I believe that this will be fixed in the next sprint, but please be on the look out for the BC blog posts as the bug fixes are published there before every upgrade.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, It's still happening - but my workaround is:

I save with filled in Volume Discount and get an error then

untick Enable Volume Discount: then save and it saves

then retick Volume Discount and save, it seems to work.

A proper fix would be lovely though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,

We can't change pricing on our website. The error message is coming up no matter what we try and there is no way to change the price of an item or even adjust or remove the volume pricing.

Has there been a bug fix in the last 3 months?

I checked the blog but nothing there about it.

What should we do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mario - Four months later and this is still happening. And on more and more products.

I don't think the bug was fixed.

I've cleaned my cache and all history.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines