• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LMS compatibility

Enthusiast ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project I'm working on will be used by more then one company and each will have their own LMS.

Is there a way to set up Preferences in Captivate 6 to report scores that would be universally comptible, no matter which LMS a client is using?

If it is not possible, is their a setting that would be compatible with the most popular LMSs?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Hi Jay,

When we enable reporting, we can only select one standard, which then generates reporting files. SCORM and AICC are two most pupolar LMS standards.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

When we enable reporting, we can only select one standard, which then generates reporting files. SCORM and AICC are two most pupolar LMS standards.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aditya,

Am I correct that the only way to have LMS compatibility for all companies with their various LMSs, would be to choose their particular LMS in Preferences and publish a separate SWF for each company?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 10, 2012 Jul 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure I'm clear on this conversation.

Most all LMS products are SCORM-compliant. Some are AICC-compliant. Some are...Adobe Connect.

We create custom training and I'd have to say 98% of our deliverables are for SCORM-compliant LMS products.

So if you setup your lesson to be SCORM-compliant, at least 1.2, you'll likely cover the majority of the customers you have.

Do ask them what LMS they use and what reporting standard the LMS is compliant with, and perhaps you'll have to output an occasional Connect or AICC version of your lesson.

But a SCORM 1.2-compliant version should work in most all cases, I'd venture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources