Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Acrobat will not open any documents, HELP! Thank you!

Jul 4, 2012 1:11 PM

Tags: #cs6 #acrobat_x #creative_cloud

Adobe Acrobat will not open any documents, it tells me it is a trial, I click on license product and get a thank you for your Adobe Cloud subscription... but then when I try to open a pdf I get the same message it just keeps looping from trial will run out in 7 days to trial will run out in 13 days and I can never open a pdf. I am going to try and uninstall and reinstall. For most of us, not being able to open a pdf is comparable to not being able to work. This is totally UNacceptable. Clients and bosses are counting on my being able to do my job, I can't say to them, "Oh well the dog "Adobe" ate my homework." PLEASE fix this Adobe! Thank you.

Here is a screen shot of the messages...

AcrobatErrorCloudMessageIntalled.jpg

I  uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled from Adobe Application Manager, thought all was great when it asked for my user name and password, then when I clicked Launch... same issue. FRUSTRATING! Any one have a fix? I even created a pdf using InDesign, made sure I had View PDF after exporting checked and still got that awful Trial box. The pdf did show up in my documents, but I can not open it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 4, 2012 1:31 PM   in reply to Gigi C

Gigi C I would recommend you try removing Adobe Acrobat and then reinstall utilizing the Adobe Application Manager.  You will want to remove Acrobat using the Program and Features control panel.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2012 5:27 PM   in reply to Gigi C

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4496723

Check the above link , try the steps it may help.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 9, 2012 12:06 AM   in reply to Gigi C

For you Illustrator error ,

Right click on the Adobe "Illustartor.exe" file then select "Run as administrator"

your problem will be solved.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points