• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the SWF loading text for a single presentation

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Presenter/7.0/WS8815BC0A-5D22-4f29-87B9-D9047B5B57E4.html

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe Presenter 7.0.5, in which with recently updating to 7.0.7 version.

1. When I tried the fix of this "Change the SWF loading text for a single presentation" workaround fix, I passed to have the error:
    • ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property ADOBE_PRESENTER not found on Pool_P75.Resource.UIText
  2. But before this error comes, I see that the loading text is changes from the original 2Adobe Presenter" to the one defined by me on the UIText, as the fix said.
  3. And what's happen is that the scrren with the loading text is not being changed by the learning first slide....

Is there any workaround to correct that error?

Many thanks in advance for any feedback from the adobe support team or from any other colleagues that are using Adobe Presenter (;-)).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you want to change SWF loading text then please use 7.0.6. In Adobe Presenter 7.0.7 this will not work due to a known issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to change the SWF loading page in Adobe Presenter 7.0.7? Its quite frustrating that all updates I needed are in 7.0.7 but I have to revert back to 7.0.6 just to fix the SWF loading page. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also love to have an answer for this. It's completely unprofessional to be forced to have all your courses branded with "Adobe Presenter". I'm working on a very large project, and I'm stuck on this one little snag.

Any advice, fixes, or workarounds are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Which Presenter version are you using ?

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter 7.0.7, which is the AS3 - based version. I've tried the workaround for AS2, which involves editing the data/vconfig file, but I get the save result as the OP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was actually able to manipulate the load text by using a Beta version of SWFInvestigator. I went into the Hex Editing tab, and found the lines that contained the actionscript for "Adobe Presenter" I saved it back out as a ZLIB compressed .swf, and it worked.

Is there a better / easier way, though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources