Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why doesn't FlashPlayer work on my computer

Sep 02, 2011 Sep 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7; using internet explorer (32 bit); I am trying to watch videos on line and I get a message that I need Flash Player. I did install the FlashPlayer 10Active X (10.3.183.7) and got the message that it was installed successfully. However when I click on Programs it does not show up there; but when I go to control panel for Uninstall it is listed there. and I still can not watch videos! any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I tried all that. But I think my IE is 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you see the Flash animation at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, I have this same problem and so far no fixes work.  I cannot see the flash animation at the link you posted.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest that you update to Flash Player version 11.2.202.235, or 10.3.183.20 (if you want to remain on the 10.3 level).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines