I have a unique question involving webforms, workflows and ecommerce.
I want a user to register for a membership to my webiste. I want a workflow to start and when the administrator of that assigned workflow completes task, and email is sent to the client with the payment link to start accessing the website.
1. Client Signs Up on Form
2. Client Gets Thank You page and Thank you email
3. Workflow - Admin verifies and approves Client's Account.
4. Workflow - Sends Email to client with payment link to a non-secure store link.
5. Client pays for either reoccuring subscription, or one time payment subscription.
6. After Client's funds are verified, workflow resumes,
Right now it is sending two email notifications and I only want one to start with. Then the workflow doesn't seem to email the client after I have check email client in WorkFlow task.
I'll try to address this here:
1. Client Signs Up on Form <<< Add a standard form, capture username and password, but don't add the customer to a secure zone
2. Client Gets Thank You page and Thank you email <<<< OK. this is the out of the box behaviour. Admin will also get a workflow notification here.
3. Workflow - Admin verifies and approves Client's Account. <<<< OK
4. Workflow - Sends Email to client with payment link to a non-secure store link. <<<< Admin will have to send this somehow.Either by adding a customer to a list which is tied to a loyalty campaign or creating an order and triggering the invoice, or even emaling manually, or by using a 3rd party workflow framework.
5. Client pays for either reoccuring subscription, or one time payment subscription. <<<< Sure. You'll need two forms for this. An ongoing membership form and a standard form.
6. After Client's funds are verified, workflow resumes, <<<< OK. Not sure what else it does...
7. Client is then able to log into their respective secure zone (based on monthly or yearly). <<<< OK. After step 5 the client will be able to do so.