Skip navigation
inkwellbob
Currently Being Moderated

Email Notifications, Drawing or pointing tools?

Jul 12, 2012 12:31 PM

Without at minimum these two things, I can't even concieve of what value Adobe places on this product. The zoom doesn't even work. Please Adobe, take a few moments and enlighten us.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 12, 2012 12:46 PM   in reply to inkwellbob

Which Adobe applicatin are having problem and on what OS , also can you brief what exactly you are trying to do,

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 12, 2012 3:12 PM   in reply to inkwellbob

Hello inkwellbob

The Creative Cloud is a new software release. That said Customer feedback is important in improving and tailoring the Cloud towards customer needs.

1. I would suggest presenting theis an idea so it can be made into a feature request - "The file displayed cannot be enlarged, so it cannot be well examined."
    2. I would suggest presenting this as an idea so it can be made into a feature request - The comments are not point able to any particular place on the page.
    3. A number of customers have requested email notifications be sent. I can't make any promises but I have created a feature request based on this request. -  "A feature request has been filed Neither I, nor the customer are notified when changes are made."

Thanks for the feedback, Collin

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 12, 2012 3:22 PM   in reply to inkwellbob

No worries

1. Go to upper right hand corner of Forum page
    2. Click the New dropdown menu
    3. Select Idea
    4. Click Adobe Creative Cloud
    5. Complete the form the same as if you were making a forum post.

Please leave as much detail as possible so there is a clear picture of the feature request.

Thanks,Collin

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)