I have tried doing this update for Prelude multiple times. Each time I get this error: Error Code: U44M1P7
I have shut off all apps and only had the updater on. I am unsure of what to do.
Error code U44M1P7 in updater means patch installation failure. To debug this and know the exact reason of failure we have to look into installer log files. Could you please find the installation logs and send them to us?
Log file location:
I have been meaning to reply for a while. I deactivated my software in order to uninstall and reinstall the suite. After I reinstalled I havent had any other issues. Make sure to use the adobe clean reinstall software
I just sent you three log files for the same crap. Everytime Adobe updates this software, the same crap happens. Over and over and over and over again....not unique to cs6. Previous version did the same thing. After hours on the phone, finally gave up. Eventually could install manually. This time, not even that worked. But I would have to bill you for lost time at $250.00/hour if you tell me to reinstall.
Your bug, you never fixed it, next?
Sorry to know that you are facing this problem with installing updates. Could you please sahre the installer and updater logs from following location once again and send it across to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to find the logs you have sent to Huasheng.
Location for installer logs :
Location for Updater logs
Win XP: <User>\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0
Not sure if u have resolved this issue yet. I've been using the Suite quite happily since last August, no problems. but I was playing around with Prelude and all was going well until it crashed and then nothing seemed to be working at all. So instead of hunting for several hours and getting nowhere as is normally case. I took all the Adobe Apps off and reinstalled. I currently have Cloud membership.
When I came to update, I got this same error which I have never seen before. I went into Users folder (I am on Windows 64-bit Pro) and inside there, go to the Local, LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into each Adobe folder once there and look for any called AMT, go in and delete all the files. this should reset the updates cache. It worked for me. I cannot offhand remember which folder AMT is in and I am AFK at moment. Try it, and let me know how u get on. I will check first thing tomorrow am (GMT as in UK). And amend post if needed
Europe, Middle East and Africa