Skip navigation
EvanCowan01
Currently Being Moderated

zoom in to indesign preview in creative cloud

Apr 26, 2012 7:52 PM

am i missing the zoom buttons?

how will i be able to show a client a preview on creative cloud, and get them to comment without them being able to read the text?

if i upload an indesign page layout, and share it with someone, they cant read small text without downloading the document (thus requiring indesign) is this correct?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 30, 2012 4:49 PM   in reply to EvanCowan01

There isn't a zoom button but there is currently a full screen button and I am able to read small text when viewing full screen. The size the window affects the size of the page in this view.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 9:25 AM   in reply to David__B

I'm joining the discussion cause I've got the same exact pb for showing uploaded Photoshop comps to my clients.

In fact, for the moment, without a real zoom functionnality (the best would be a "One-click 100% size zoom" to quickly display the comp at its real size) I can't use the cloud to show my work to my clients, too bad.

Thanks for adding this feature to your to-do list, I guess lots of people would be pleased.

++

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 10:03 AM   in reply to EvanCowan01

Hi Dave!

I am a Webdesigner and would love to show clients a full rez crisp view of there sites. The canvas is generally very large for GUI mockups. A 100% zoom would be soooo helpful. In fact I cant currently show my designs through creative cloud for this reason. I totally agree with aurelien-foutoyet This would be an amaizing feature for web and typography designers.

Thanks,

Jared

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 4, 2012 12:55 PM   in reply to David__B

Hi Dave. Any updates of adding this feature?

|
    Mark as:
  • mattdwm
    218 posts
    Sep 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 9, 2012 12:37 PM   in reply to jaredbooye

+1 for a built in zoom feature. A workaround is to right click the image an open it in a new tab.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2012 5:18 PM   in reply to jaredbooye

I should have done this sooner, sorry. I created an idea thread (feature request) for this functionality, link below.

Please add your vote and any clarifying comments regarding how you would like to see this feature work
    http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1884

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2012 11:27 AM   in reply to David__B

Fantastic. This would be an amaizing feature. Ill be sure to vote and contribute to the idea thread!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points