Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

CFB creating a bunch of files in my project

Jul 13, 2012 2:51 AM

CFB 2.0.1

I have a dir that is a checkout of an SVN branch.

I have created a CFB project, based in that dir.

I have the Subclipse plugin installed, along with a bunch of native Subversion components too (these might be part of the Subclipse install, dunno).  So, anyway, Subclipse picks up the project is homed in a SVN working dir, so displays the revision info next to the files in the Navigator window. I have no idea if this is relevant to anything, but there you go.

Whenever I start CFB or refresh the project, CFB creates all these files:

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.cor e

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.cor e/cache

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.cor e/cache/artifacts.xml

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings/org.eclipse.equino x.p2.artifact.repository.prefs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings/org.eclipse.equino x.p2.metadata.repository.prefs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/.settings/org.eclipse.equino x.p2.ui.sdk.scheduler.prefs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/org.eclipse.equinox.internal .p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.data/org.eclipse.equinox.internal .p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions/jvmargs

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/.lock

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/1342172048310.profile.gz

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/1342172052043.profile.gz

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eng ine/profileRegistry/profile.profile/state.properties

circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes is a legit directory in my branch, however I have no idea why CFB is creating that p2 subdir, and WTF all that other nonsense is.

There is nothing special about circuits/scheduledTask/generate/includes, so I can see no reason why CFB would single it out for parking it's sh!te in.  It is also one of about 1500-odd dirs in the project, and it's not undergoing any work at the moment.  It's not a dir that gets much attention, TBH.  It is not - in any way - special.

If I delete p2, it comes back when I refresh.

I have deleted the entire project, the entire working dir and rechecked-out and recreated the project, and as soon as I restart CFB or refresh the project, the files come back.

Note: the files DO NOT get put there when I first create the project, only when CFB does a project refresh.

This has only started happening in the last week or so, however I cannot think of anything I have done to my CFB environment which would cause it to happen.

Does anyone know:

a) WTF is going on;

b) how to make it stop?

:-|

--

Adam

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers