Skip navigation
GASTG001
Currently Being Moderated

What happens to my folios when I cancel my DPS monthly subscription?

Jul 12, 2012 5:56 PM

Tags: #subscription #cancel_process #folios

I currently have a DPS monthly subscription and am thinking of canceling it. If I cancel now and decide to start using it again later, will my folios still be available?

My understanding is that folios are good for one year, so as long as I renew my subscription before they expire they should still be good.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 12, 2012 6:47 PM   in reply to GASTG001

Your Folios would be there in DPS Dashboard (Acrobat.com) and Adobe content Viewer if you cancel your subscription, however if you have published a Multi issue viewer App, your Folios are hosted on Adobe's Fulfillment Server and when you cancel your subscription, Adobe would stop hosting your Folios  and your Folios would not show up in your App.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2012 5:58 AM   in reply to Himanshu Singh

On that note: I have a Acrobat.com subscription as once at the start of DPS you only could upload ONE folio at a time. I remember reading that now you do not have to have a payed adobe.com subscription anymore and with the free adobe/adobe.com account you can upload and edit limitless Folios. Is this still true? In other words: can I cancel my payed adobe.com subscription and still use multiple Folios (I have no need for adobe.com other then multiple Folios).

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2012 6:00 AM   in reply to Frans van der Geest

Correct. For the purpose of DPS you do not need a paid Acrobat.com account.

Bob

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2012 6:02 AM   in reply to Bob Levine

Thanks Bob, sometimes I'm so lazy in keeping things the way theye are that I forget I can save some money ;-)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points