Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in captivate quiz and cannot move forward

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to reply to a similar posting at first, but found "Reply" button didn't work on mine, so I started a new discussion.

My problem is:

After publishing the course with a quiz using LMS, I often got stuck in a question like #3 and cannot move forward or go back...Whatever I clicked, the page didn't change or update....When I closed the course then re-opened it, it would be automatically go to #4..

But it is not what we want for students may not know this..

What should I do with this? Is there something wrong with the software or with my setting.

Thank you.

Weiwei

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd guess there's something wrong with your project. Try a Save As and republish. Be sure you remove all unused Library items. At worst, copy all slide and paste into a new project and set all the publish/scorm settings again.

I've seen this before myself and never found a logical solution, I don't think... Though do check the quiz preferences for things like how many times the question can be answered...and be sure the timeline is correct (nothing stopping the playback before buttons are shown).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources