Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 11 isn't working

Jul 14, 2012 Jul 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have repeatedly downloaded Adobe Flash 11 and it is listed in my programs and I can watch streaming video,  but I still can't view YouTube videos. I get the message that I must get the latest Flash. What else do I need to do?

I have Windows 7, IE 8.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this didn't help. The instructions are for IE 9 and I have IE 8. A short instruction about ActiveX for IE 8 didn't help either. Adobe Flash 11 ActiveX is listed in my programs as of July 15, but I can no longer see any YouTube videos. I just get the message that I need to download the latest Flash.

Apparently others are having problems as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is Shockwave Flash Object enabled in your IE8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked!!! Shockwave Flash Object was disabled, so I enabled it, and so far, so good. Many, many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines