• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrade for lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom2 on my mac and purvhased lightroom 4 UPGRADE and it will not upgrade the Lightroom2,how can I make it upgrade?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you receive any specific error messages when trying to install the upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just received your response to my earlier problem of trying to download Lightroom4 on my mac computer, I spoke to adobe customer service and they were able to download the program,but when I try to print pictures using photo paper (4x6 borderless with tab),the printer will not adjust to print sizing,it prints pictures with random size white borders,adobe customer service id to hard for me to talk with,can you help me with this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you trying to print from Lightroom?  If so I would recommend posting your printing inquiry to the Photoshop Lightroom forum - http://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines