Skip navigation
veritasinchains
Currently Being Moderated

I can't get the code from Edge to render properly in my browser.

Jul 9, 2012 11:13 AM

Tags: #html #dreamweaver #edge #html5 #js #html_5 #adobe_edge #css3 #css5 #css_style #adobe_edge_animation

I have tried placing the code after the </title> and inside an iframe. The iframe forces the animation into the right location but the click function is rendered useless as it leads back to the main site and only opens inside the iframe itself. Placing it after the </title> works to an extent however, the browser renders the site and the animation from two different points of reference the site in the center and the animation in the top left so you get the animation but off to the left of the page proper. Here is a link to the test site if anyone wants to see what I mean.

Thanks in advanced for any help provided,

Veritasinchains

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 9, 2012 11:21 AM   in reply to veritasinchains

Hi there,

Could you provide a link to your source files so I can get a closer look?

Thanks,

-Devon

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 13, 2012 9:11 AM   in reply to veritasinchains

I'm still having a little trouble understanding exactly what the problem is. What do you want the page/animation to do? When I click the logo from the test site you sent it opens the homepage without the animation. You said that when you click it it reopens the page inside the iFrame? I am having trouble recreating that scenario if that's the case.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points