Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

INDIVIDUAL TO BE ABLE TO SAVE DATA ON THE DOCUMENT, BUT ONLY FOR A CONTROLLED PERIOD OF TIME.

Level 1

I'm trying to create a form, that will be sent out to individuals via email. They will fill out the form over a course of a few weeks and send back via email. My question is, is their a way to limit the time a form can be usable, i.e. enable it that after a few weeks or after it's been open a few times, that the user can no longer type in the form or print it?

Can this be done? or a variation of this?

Looking forward to replies!

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Here is a low-security approach: http://assure.ly/frjYW5.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Level 1

Hi Niall,

That's exactly what I need. How did you create the secuirty page in Livecycle?

Level 10

Hi,

I can't check at the moment, but I suspect that I created a page in LC Designer and then set it's presence to hidden.

If you explore the hierarchy, it should become apparent.

Niall

Level 1

Hi Niall,

Thank you so much, it worked......kinda. I have multiple pages on my form (5pages) now I can have all the pages be all invisible past a certian date, but my security screen only shows once you scroll down to the last page. Is their a way I can get this to pop up to the first page?

Level 10

Hi,

If you go to the hierarchy and select the security page. You can then drag this up the hierarchy so that it is above the first real page.

You will need to change the pagination, so that all pages are set to Follow Previous and Continue Filling Parent.

Lastly, set the security page presence to hidden (not invisible). Also the script should use hidden and not invisible. See an example here talking about the presence property: http://assure.ly/h7whb8.

Hope that helps,

Niall