Skip navigation
coopers concessions
Currently Being Moderated

How to adjust Header and Footer Guides

Jul 15, 2012 9:26 AM

Hello all,

I've just started going through the tutorials and learning Muse.  I've come to "adjusting the header and footer guides"..??  Seems that I can adjust the bottom of the footer and the top of the header, but I can't seem to be able to adjust the top of the footer and the bottom of the header..??  What am I missing....please help..??

Anthony

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2012 9:54 AM   in reply to coopers concessions

The way Muse is set up, it has you doing all of your adjusting of the header and footer in the Master Page so that all of the pages have the same size header and footer

Hope this helps!

Julia

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 16, 2012 11:28 AM   in reply to coopers concessions

No problem at all! It's a little confusing at first, so that's what the forums are for! Feel free to let me know if you need any help! Also, if you go to adobekb.com there are step-by-step tutorials you can do that might help the learning process! Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

Regards,

Julia

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 6, 2012 11:37 AM   in reply to coopers concessions

I have this same problem. 
    It says "to adjust the header size on your page, go to master page and drag this guide down."

-- the whole issue being that I'm on the master page when it's telling me that.  What the hell!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 7:04 AM   in reply to jazzaphone420

Hello,

Is it specific to your file? Could you please create a new test website on Muse and try and adjust the header/footer size on it's Master page.

Please let us know if you get the same error on the new test file as well. And could you please provide a sceenshot of Muse when the error is on the screen?

Regards,

Sachin

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points