Skip navigation
t.g.i.Eph
Currently Being Moderated

Unable to extract the installation files from CS6 Design & Web Premium

Jul 15, 2012 9:01 PM

Tags: #cs6

I've gone through the steps that have been suggested in other threads. This is on a FRESHLY installed Windows 7 64-bit.

When I attempt to use the Adobe Downloader, I get Error 101. When I got the files from Direct Download, I was still unable to extract them through the Adobe installation software. When I attempted to extract the files using WinRAR, I got an error message stating that they are corrupt files. I've attempted to extract the files and download the files on all three of my harddrives (SSD, HDD & portable HDD) and keep getting the same messages.

I'm on an administrator account. I am not attempting to extract them to My Programs or any other folder where I would not have write permissions, and I undoubtedly have enough space for the install. Any ideas where I might be going wrong?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2012 12:20 AM   in reply to t.g.i.Eph

Try anotehr browser and use the alternate download method without the download manager or as explained here: Direct Downloads

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 16, 2012 1:31 PM   in reply to t.g.i.Eph

Please reread the directions on the Prodesigntools.com web site.  You are receiving the Access Denied message due to not having the proper cookie set by initiating a download through the normal process.  You will need to follow the directions on the site prior to clicking on the download link.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points