Skip navigation
alkemist
Currently Being Moderated

Master vanishes on playback - WT?

Jul 17, 2012 7:25 AM

CP6 - WinXP

Created 6 presentations, all look fine as slides - preview or publish and at some point the background master just stops appearing. What Gives???

Funny thing is all slides use the same master and when it vanishes it seems like it tries to load and then fades out.

Tried reapplying the master - no joy

All slides have "transition" set to fade - if I remove fade transition the backgound master does not fade out, but remains. What would cause this to happen on certian slides and not others.

I"M TIRED OF BEING AN UNPAID PRODUCT TESTER!!!!!!

ADOBE FIX YOUR PRODUCT!!!!!

Sorry for yelling other users, but I'm not trying to build a rocket here, I'm simply trying to use a product and "simple" features within that product and simply put the product is not working as advertised. Complete BS!

Any insight would be helpful.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2012 7:43 AM   in reply to alkemist

My observation would be that it's usually prudent to wait until AFTER you've established that the product is indeed at fault before you start hurling insults.

Can you show some screenshots of the timeline of your Master Slide and one of the slides where the issue is occuring?  That may offer some more information to help with debugging this issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 17, 2012 5:45 PM   in reply to alkemist

Methinks it might also be appropriate to apologise for yelling at Adobe and inferring their product was 'BS'.  You may one day need to come back here and get help with another issue and it certainly pays to build up the goodwill.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 1:15 AM   in reply to RodWard

+1 Rod! I never feel compelled to answer people who start yelling at the program before they checked everything (ignoring the beam in one's eye while seeing the splinter in Adobe's eye - freely translated a Dutch expression).

Lieve

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points