Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble reloading older version of Lightroom while awaiting LR4

Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reformat my computer the other day. I have ordered LR4 and it should arrive in a couple of days. In the meantime, I am trying to reload Lightroom 2 from the disk I purchased a number of years ago. It seems to load fine, but never asks me my serial number . When I try to run it, all I get is a small thumbnail on my bottom task bar and then nothing. Any suggestions? I also tried going through my catalogue backups and opening them through Lightroom that way. Same response. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And what oeprating system are we talking about? What computer? Do you correctly run the install and first run with sufficient privileges and security tools turned off? Sounds like it simply hangs on the activation and license agreement and draws the stuff somewhere invisibly due to permission ofr graphics problems...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines