Currently Being Moderated

the Application Manager Quits

Jun 1, 2012 9:36 PM

I have downloaded my free upgrade CS6 Master collection successfully

But the Application Manager Quits before it can install

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 2, 2012 1:57 PM   in reply to john.benton

So you enter your serial number, select what you want to install, and then after clicking the install button it quits on you?

I would recommend beginning with running the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/.  It will automatically review your installation logs and attempt to locate a solution.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 14, 2012 12:55 PM   in reply to john.benton

If the Adobe Support Advisor is not detecting anything then you will want to manually review your installaton logs.  Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5 -cs5.html provides details on how to accomplish this.

Alternately you can choose the package for support option in the Adobe Support Advisor and respond to this thread with the token number.  This will allow myself as well as any other Adobe support personel to review your install logs in detail.  I would recommend however that you continue to manually review the installation logs as well.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 14, 2012 12:56 PM   in reply to john.benton

I have moved the crash log to the pastebin.com as it was making the thread unreadble.

Would like to know when does you Application manager quits , as soon as you click on setup or at any particular stage ?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 15, 2012 10:36 AM   in reply to john.benton

John.benton I am not seeing anything actionable in your installation logs.  Going back to your original statement you mentioned the Adobe Application Manager quits before it installs.  Can you please post the exact steps you are performing to attempt to install Master Collection CS6?  Also what version of Mac OS are you using?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 16, 2012 9:42 AM   in reply to john.benton

I see John.benton.  Then I would recommend following the directions in message #4 this time reviewing the section related to the PDApp.log file.  Alternately you may want to contact our support team to work with them directly to review the PDApp.log file.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points