• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CS4 Suite Web Premium - Damaged Media??

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been fighting with my Creative Suite 4 Web Premium Installation and realized that it was because of a corrupt disc.

How do I get a replacement disc so I can reinstall?  My software is registered and legal but I can not find anywhere to download the damaged disc.

Any help would be appreciated. I need this specific version because it will run on my laptop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to locate links and directions to the older install files at ProDesignTools.com.  You can find a link to the site at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1037398.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links on ProDesignTools.com seem to be old links and do not work. I want an official adobe link but cant seem to find one. Isnt their an adobe customer service link which allows a registered user to download a copy of their licensed software? I can understand them not physically stocking old verions of the software.. but they should have it available to download electronically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies I had the incorrect link in my clipboard.  Please try http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369.

We no longer provide replacement media for CS4.  Also unless you purchased the download option originally it will not be available under your account.  Even if you purchased the download option it would only be available for up to three years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muttn73,

The links on the ProDesignTools.com are links to Adobe servers. We direct people there all the time and people have great sucess. If you choose to download, please archive these installers as there is no way we can ensure these installers will be available at a later date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines