Skip navigation
Fungirl2009
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere pro cs6 No audio solution yet?

Jul 18, 2012 10:12 AM

None of my videos have audio show up in premiere pro cs6 (64bi and windows 7 64bit)   but works perfect in any previous version CS5 etc. Many I noticed have same issue yet adobe has not released any solution builds (as of July 18th)  to cure this!

I have mts files (mp4 is ok and avi etc) and would normally drag the video mts fiiles   from either a folder or the memory card when using premiere pro cs5 or sony vegas and away I go....but  NOPE not with  CS6 it sucks!

I have tried reinstalling prem pro, of which I have latest build,  renamed the mts etc indeed followed and studied  every single so called 'solution' people post on the forum and still the same arggggh!

and no way am I getting involved encoding and all that as it worked fine with CS5 and sony vegas as I said.

Anyone know what's happening with this audio issue and found a simple cure? or could somehow get adobe to release a bug fix patch?

Frankly it just plain crazy to release a new suite and ignore peoples issues - so many other folks  report all over the internet same thing with CS6 yet adobe  as said  done nothing to help people but ignore all forums and  this one - you  cannot email etc to tell them to fix it no email address I can find.

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points